Munchtime brings strangers together over food. We are in the business of strengthening local communities by making it easier for folks to find friends anywhere they go. Our mission is to build a platform where real-world connections are meaningful and fun. Ready to join our movement? You will have numerous opportunities to use your skills to shape the development of our vision. Visit us here to find out more about Munchtime.
A team player with an entrepreneurial mind. You step up and volunteer to take on challenges to solve technical problems. You look closely at the way things work and often see a better approach to how it could be done.
• Summer/Fall semester internship 15-20hrs per week with opportunity to work with us part-time
• Kick-start your career and get hands on experience in leading the technical aspects of our vision
• Currently in pursuit of a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Software Engineering disciplines
• Have internship or academic experience with NFTs and/or Blockchain implementation
• Understanding of UIKit, Foundation and other core iOS Frameworks
• Proficiency with Git and experience in writing Unit/Functional/End-To-End tests (nice to have)
• This is an unpaid opportunity
• Weekly lunches and achievement bonuses provided by company
Munchtime is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Munchtime is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Munchtime is a startup company that was born out of the idea of enhancing social connectedness through better tools for social discovery. We believe in a future fueled by collaboration and sharing and we’re at the forefront of providing the technology to make that happen. Our technical and business advisors represent Fortune 500 companies in the Mid-West. Our team has backgrounds in advertising and technology from NYU and IIT. We’re located in Chicago, IL. Visit us at www.munchtime.co for more information.