Munchtime brings strangers together over food. We are in the business of strengthening local communities by making it easier for folks to find friends anywhere they go. Our mission is to build a platform where real-world connections are meaningful and fun. Ready to join our movement? You will have numerous opportunities to use your skills to shape the development of our vision.
You're a dreamer, talker and have an uncanny ability to make people laugh. You know how to express yourself in so many words and understand the power of listening. You believe the world can be a beautiful place, that everyone has a story to share, and celebrate diversity.
We're looking for an individual capable of working organically to grow our voice, as well as concerns, within the context of Munchtime's value proposition - primarily on Instagram and tiktok.
You will not be responsible for all the different aspects of this project, but would like for you to choose 3 areas of focus for your personal growth and development.
Here's how we imagine this internship to work:
Students will be guided and mentored in the realm of social media, advertising and creative development with our experience working in the industry. Access to tools and technology such as Adobe Suite, Facebook, Canva and others will be provided for the purpose of completing required work.
- Positive attitude and high emotional EQ
- Strong desire to explore a career in media, art, advertising and/or publishing.
- Intuitive creative skills.
- Strong desire to do meaningful work.
- Previous experience in photography, video editing or videography will be heavily weighted.
- Previous experience in social media management, either as an influencer or otherwise will be heavily weighted.
• This is stipend based opportunity that will pay out a lump sum of $500 based on successful completion of goals.
• If we order swag, interns are welcome to help themselves to one item of each batch.
• Our interns are always proudly showcased on our website to serve as a future record of employment.
• Full term interns will receive a certificate of completion at the end of the internship.
• If applicable or desired, we are happy to work with your university to get you college credit for this role!
Munchtime is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Munchtime is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Munchtime is a startup company that fosters meaningful connections through community driven technology. We believe in a future where access to social interaction is democratized and on-demand. Our technical and business advisors represent Fortune 500 companies. Our team has backgrounds in advertising and technology from NYU and IIT. We’re located in Chicago, IL. Visit us at www.munchtime.co for more information.